Kingda what? Prior to reading about it somewhere a few days ago, I didn't know what Kingda Ka was. Initially, I thought it was a seafood dish from some Klang restaurant. You know, something like King Prawn or something. Boy, I was so wrong.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Kingda Ka:

OMFG! Who would have thought for something which has probably the funniest name ever could be the world's tallest and fastest roller coaster. Launched by a hydraulic launch mechanism to 206 km/h in 3.5 seconds, this bad-ass roller coaster will climb the main top hat tower  which reaches a height of 140 freaking meters!!! The Kingda Ka is located at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson Township, New Jersey, USA.


I don't know about you guys, but for someone who is having second thoughts about going on the Space Shot in Genting again, I'm not looking forward to challenging the Kingda Ka to a do-or-die battle. Oh yeah, Kingda is gonna do it, and I'm gonna die!

Check out this video for a first hand experience:



Believe me, I did not take this video. If it was me, I would have shat my pants.