Question: What is black, has buttons on each side and is known to cause some sort of finger injury?

Answer: This.


The mean, lean, black machine


I have been wanting to get one of these for the longest of time (yes, I know I'm three years overdue, so shut up!) but I haven't got the chance to, with money being the main reason why. Over the weekend, my brother got one and let me tell you, this black object is evil with a capital 'E'!

For anyone who loves gaming as much as I do, they would agree that the PSP is one hell of an entertainment device: you can play games, listen to music, watch movies and surf the web with this device.

When you have this device in your hands, hours pass by like minutes. On Sunday, I spent three hours playing this game:


Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes

Not only is the game addictive but it is sure tough as hell. It took me almost 30 minutes getting past one round, no thanks to this guy. My fingers literally went numb after the three-hour stint. Not because I suck at the game, but the difficulty of the level is hard and I have only less than a day of training OK?

Anyway, I think I’ll get one by the end of the year. But at the mean time, my bro’s poor PSP will suffer the wrath of my PSP-derived fingers.